Lisa Zhang is the chief partner of Shanghai CLA Global TS Certified Public Accountants. She specialises in audit and accounting. Her experience extends to a diverse range of industries including services, retailing, manufacturing, trading, logistics, constructions, shipping and investment holdings.
She has 15 years of professional experience specialising in audit and accounting services in China. Lisa has been involved in external audit, internal audit and control assurance in many companies including large and medium sized enterprises in China. She is also involved in Pre-IPO consultancy and business advisory work including due diligence review and assistance of internal control. She is familiar with the US GAAP and the US GAAS.
She has been qualified as one of leading CPAs in Shanghai since 2011 with excellent services in audit and consulting.
- Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Shanghai, China
- Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Virginia, United States of America
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors
- Graduated from Shanghai Tongji University with Bachelor of Economics, major in Accountancy
- Graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University with MBA, major in Corporate Management