After retiring from a Big 4 as Partner & Managing Director (ASEAN), Climate Change and Sustainability Services practice which he pioneered in 2009, Sada now serves as a Director of “Forum for the Future” AsiaPacific – a London-based sustainability not-for-profit.
Sada, currently serves on several committees by public appointment:
- Member, Expert Board for Appeals under Singapore Carbon Pricing Act at Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources, Singapore;
- Member of the National Working group for GHG and Product Life Cycle Assessment at Enterprise Singapore;
- Member of ISCA’s (Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants) Corporate Reporting Committee which is tasked with promoting adoption of Sustainability Reporting in Singapore;
- Accredited examiner for TÜV-SÜD PSB Singapore’s Scheme for Certification of Management Consultants; and
- Member of IMDA (Infotech and Media Development Authority, Singapore)’s Indian Programmes Advisory Committee.
- Member of ISCA
- Accredited examiner for TUV-SUD PSB Singapore Scheme
- Member of IMDA