Mr Chan Yee Hong has more than 25 years of investigation and insolvency experience involving private and public companies from diverse industries.
Yee Hong has investigated into allegations of fraud, corruption, breach of fiduciary duties by directors and senior employees, breaches of The Companies Act, performed funds and asset tracing across sovereign boundaries, background checks of individuals and corporates, and quantifying losses suffered arising from fraudulent acts.
In addition, Yee Hong has handled all forms of company liquidation, judicial management, receivership, financial advisory, monitoring, special audit and debt restructuring of companies.
Yee Hong has also provided expert opinion on matters relating to shareholders’ dispute, accounting, matrimonial and Estate claims, subsidiary proprietors’ disputes over Strata Title projects, and quantification of losses, anti-competition review, and has given testimony in Court in relation to expert opinion rendered.
- Bachelor of Accountancy, National University of Singapore
- Master of Applied Finance, The Macquarie University of Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (“ISCA”)
- Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore (“IPAS”)
- Past Member of Insolvency Practices Committee of the ISCA
- Approved Liquidator registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”)
- Member of Insol International
- Member of Nexia International’s TRI Group